Monday 26 October 2009

WELCOME

It has come to my attention that there are thousands of people who want to know how to make themselves a better singer and how to be come successful in that industry. I am going to be completely honest, ITS HARD!

This however, should not leave you discouraged. All it takes is a bit of work and lots of passion!

I have created this blog to provide people with information and resources that will help you. I will give you ideas and tips but that doesn't mean you shouldn't follow your own plans or ideas!

I am working on my Third Album of songs that I have written. I love to write songs. As well as keeping an entire catalogue of songs that I will use in my career I have submitted songs to some record companies who have paid me fairly and I have given full rights to the companies.

Now that all that is out of the way, lets get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment